Active Escapes Giveaway
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The promoter is Fitstop Australia Pty Ltd 51 Manilla Street, East Brisbane Queensland 4169 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 21 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Fitstop Australia, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period:
5. Promotion commences at 9.00am, Tuesday, 22 November 2022 (AEST) and closes at 5:00PM, August 4, 2023 (AEST) (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter:
6. Eligible Entrants may only enter once.
7. In order to enter, a participant must purchase the Active Escape x Fitstop Festival trip and for the duration of the promotion, cannot request a refund of the purchase.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
11. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
12. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of the Prize Winner
13. There will be one (1) prize winner.
14. The Prize Winner will be selected at 5:00pm AEST on Tuesday, 4 August 2023 at Fitstop Australia Pty; 51 Manilla Street, East Brisbane, 4169.
15. The Prize is a game of chance and will be drawn at random.
16. The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone on Wednesday, 5 August 2023 following the Draw.
17. The Prize Winner will have until 5.00pm AEST on 7 August 2023 to claim the Prize. If the prize is not claimed by this time, an Unclaimed Prize Draw will take place on the same day at Fitstop Australia Pty; 51 Manilla Street, East Brisbane, 4169.
18. One (1) winner will receive the cost of the trip to Active Escapes x Fitstop on September 2023. The trip does not include the cost of flights to Bali, it is only inclusive of the cost the Active Escapes x Fitstop Festival price - Twin or Double Share.
19. Total prize value is approximately AUD$2,850 Prize must be taken in its entirety and completed by 11 September 2023. If the winner cannot take the prize, or cannot attend the trip, the prize will be forfeited.
20. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and remains the responsibility of the winner.
21. Passports and visas required for travel will remain the responsibility of the winner.
22. The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
23. The Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter.
25. The personal information of the Prize Winner will be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
26. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
28. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
29. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(a) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(b) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(c) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(d) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(e) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner;
(d) or any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
30. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner
31. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
33. Promoter is Fitstop Australia Pty Ltd 41 629 534 407.